The history books on UFOs tell us they commonly show up during disasters, both natural and man-made, as well as nuclear power plants. So it seems an earthquake and tsunami causing a nuclear disaster would be a recipe for UFOs. And sure enough, many journalists have noticed and documented the prevalence of UFO sightings during and after the Chernobyl and Fukushima nuclear disasters.
Thursday, Friday, and Saturday this week, parts of Japan (mainly Kyushu) were rocked with quakes, which injured thousands, and killed dozens. As ufologists might have been expecting, a UFO has indeed been spotted and filmed in the country since the quakes, specifically showing up at the Kumamoto Airport.
Considering this recent sighting, Texas UFO Sightings decided to count down the 10 most incredible UFO sightings in Japan. Most sightings occurred at Fukushima during and after the earthquake and tsunami disaster of March 2011. Here goes:
10. UFO Orb Comes Out of Volcano and Hovers
9. Flying Saucer Hovers Over Tokyo Skyline
8. Slimy Object Slithers Out of Ocean During Japan Tsunami
7. Curious Orb Looks for Something in Disaster
6. Giant Space Ship? Over Fukushima
5. UFO Orb Zips Through Airport After 2016 Japan Earthquake
4. Fleet of Orbs Dance in Daytime Sky, Part 1
3. Fleet of Orbs Dance in Daytime Sky, Part 2
2. Large Ball of Light Hovers Over Volcano
1. Balls of Light Swarm Volcano
Watch All Videos for Top Japan UFO Sightings:
Have you seen a UFO or alien before? You are not alone! This website is updated DAILY with all the latest UFO sightings and alien and paranormal news.